The purpose of Ablove Women's ministry is to encourage spiritual growth, individual development and leadership among women in our churches; and to contribute to the general welfare of the home, church, community and the world.
Ablove Women's Ministry endeavors to create an atmosphere where women can realize spiritual maturity and fellowship, develop their leadership skills, and minister in our local churches, communities and the world.
Dedicated women are making a significant difference in their world by their commitment to devote their time, talents and finances to promote the advancement of God's Kingdom on earth.
Our Women are encouraged to accept their responsibility as women of God who will offer themselves as living sacrifices, acceptable and pleasing to God; be devoted to one another, honoring one another above themselves; serve God and the church with zeal, keeping their spiritual fervor; joyful in hope; be patient in affliction and faithful in prayer; share with God’s people who are in need; and practice hospitality. The verses found in Romans 12:1, 10-13 are the foundations for these aspirations.
Our Women are also encouraged to be committed to teaching the younger women, as outlined in Titus 2:4.
Statement Of Faith:
- We believe, teach and confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He was crucified, died and buried. On the third day He rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He remains at the right hand of God Almighty
- We believe, teach and confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe in Him. Jesus Christ is the Word of God incarnate, through whom everything was made and through whose life, death and resurrection God fashions a new creation.
- The proclamation of God's message to us as both Law and Gospel is the Word of God, revealing judgment and mercy in the person and work of Jesus Christ through whom God was pleased to reconcile all things to him.
- The canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God. Inspired by God's Spirit speaking through their authors, they record and announce God's revelation centering on Jesus Christ. Through them God's Spirit speaks to us to create and sustain Christian faith and fellowship for service in the world.
- We believe, teach and accept the canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God and the sole authoritative source and norm of our proclamation, faith, and life.
- After death eternal life begins either in Heaven or Hell. Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to live according to God's Word- the Bible- or to rebel against it When the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first, and those who are alive and remain will be caught up to meet Jesus in the air.
- The Bible was written and inspired by God.
- Faith is acting on the Word of God.
- In water baptism in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe in Jesus and the authority in His name.
- In the indwelling of, and baptism in, the Holy Spirit .
- In divine healing- the restoration of health to those who believe and act on the truths written in God's Word. We further believe that Jesus is our Healer, and that by His stripes we are already healed.
- Tithes and offerings should be freely given to the local church. The local church is the place of membership where God has called us to receive His Word on a consistent basis and grow spiritually.
- In giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless and others in despair
- In the urgency of the Great Commission which entails working in cooperation with the Holy Spirit to seek out un-churched people and to bring them to a place of change in Christ
- That the Church is the visible presence of Jesus Christ consisting of all persons who have had an experience of re-birth by the power of the Holy Spirit and that the Church has a mandate from God to make known the manifold wisdom of God to the world